Hello! I'm Back After A Very Long Break.
Here's my first blog post in about four or five years! I can't believe it's been that long. I took a break from selling on Etsy about 3 years ago and let my website and domain go. I just could not afford it any more with trying to keep up with my health; Rheumatoid arthritis and a lot of back issues. Everything was just too much especially with trying to keep up with customer orders, I just gave up.
Now its been about two weeks since my best friend Roger passed away, my dog, and I have decided to re-open my Etsy shop and take things very slowly. I am feeling much better now especially after changing my meds around for the arthritis and treatments for my spine issues and also better meds for that. I am not going to do special custom orders this time around nor pay for a website or do all the social media marketing. I'm just going to take it slow and if I can sell my items, great! If I don't, then I won't lose a ton of money trying to kill myself for nothing! Anyway....Here's Roger just before he passed...
⚞ Handmade Crochet Baby Blanket: Rainbow Clouds Design ⚟
![]() |
| Handmade Crochet Baby Blanket; Rainbow Clouds Design |
⬤ The blanket is soft, colorful and the perfect newborn size. I made this beautiful blanket with 100% soft acrylic baby yarn in the colors white, yellow, light blue, purple, peach, light purple, sage green and blue. These colors would look perfect with any nursery décor. This would make a perfect gift for any mom to be!
⬤ The size of this blanket is 29" x 28.75" or 74 cm x 73 cm.
⬤ I crocheted this in a fairly simple pattern to give it a puffed, textured, look and feel. The crocheted edging is a reverse single crochet stitch, which looks a little like a braided rope around the blanket. The blanket only weighs 15 oz.


Comments
Post a Comment