Hand Knit Baby Girl Sweater, Petal Pink White Lace, 3-6 Months; Short Sleeve

 

Hand Knit Baby Girl Sweater, Petal Pink White Lace, 3-6 Months; Short Sleeve


New Baby Sweater

I made a new baby sweater about 2 weeks ago! I purchased a new pattern I found and it turned out absolutely great! This was made in a #3 weight DK yarn in Petal Pink and White with a lacey top portion and a standard knit bottom half with short sleeves. This is a light weight spring or fall sweater for a 3-6 month old, but I usually try to make my baby items with a little positive ease and length so the item can be used a little longer. That will always depend upon how fast the baby grows and how big the baby is when born! For more images or to purchase this beautiful sweater, just click here or the image above.

What's New

Well, since the passing of my buddy Roger, I've been trying to keep myself busy with my Etsy Shop and things around the house. But, it's been difficult not having him around. I have struggled with depression most of my life and have taken some medication at times for it. I have recently found I need to stay on a medication for depression. I can't seem to focus on much of anything at times, I start something and then leave it unfinished for a time because I can't bring myself to finish it. I really have to force myself to get done. And the whole time I am fighting with my brain because it will not shut off. I find it hard to sleep, read a book or enjoy talking to anyone. 

Getting Help

I reached the end of my rope and went to see my primary doctor and explained my symptoms. She gave me a form to fill out asking questions about my depression and she told she has many patients with similar symptoms and she explained it is a very common form of depression in adults. She prescribed a medication I had taken several years ago and now I feel much better and clear headed once again! I decided to share this with you because when depression is left untreated in can lead to other severe mental health concerns such as suicide. If you know anyone who has symptoms of depression, talk with them and try to get them help. Depression makes you feel like no one cares about you and you don't think there is anything wrong with yourself. 

Until next time!

Carl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello! I'm Back After A Very Long Break.

How to Care for Handmade Yarn Items so They Will Last for Many Years!

Handmade Crochet Baby Blanket in color Strawberry Shortcake with a Light Delicate Airy Pattern